- 8 Boneless Pork Chops
- 16 Italian Sausages
- 8 Boneless Pork Chops Teriyaki/Sesame
- 9 Boneless Pork Roast with southwest rub
- 6 St. Louis Style Ribs
- 8 Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloin
Safe Handling Instructions
Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection follow these safe handling instructions
- Keep refrigerated or frozen.
- Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
- Cook thouroughly
- Keep hot foods Hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.